(erielack) Erie Items FS

I have some more Erie items for sale. I though I would list them
here before putting them on ebay. All items are first come first
serve. Paypal or Money Order preferred. Buyer to pay actual shipping
costs.

Pictures are available here

http://picasaweb.google.com/bdamon/FSSteam

Brass models have some usage but show no significant driver wear. They are
also are custom painted, weathered and decaled.

Brass
Erie 100t Oil Electric #22 Oriental Limited Painted and Weathered $325
Erie 2-10-2 R1 #4025 Alco Models Painted and Weathered $350

Plastic New In Box
Walthers SW1 Erie #360 $50
Proto 2000 Erie USRA 0-8-0 #124 $125

Misc
Brass Car Sides Pullman Standard 6-6-4 Sleeper "American"/4099
UP,SP,C&NW,ATSF,Erie,MP,IC,CRIP Part No. 173-9 $30 - Includes Brass Car
Sides Body Kit Part No. 102

bdamon_@_gmail.com
Ben Damon