Re: (erielack) Jessup Switchback (was Rock Jct Wye Not)

Tim
I know that's what is stated in the Tom Taber Books, but that's not the
case. Local historian, John Willever has taken many groups on a walking tour
up  there and has shown everyone, that is not the case.  It was merely a big
loop, but no switch back.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 1/31/2012 9:13:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,