(erielack) Erie/EL Items for Sale

Hi Folks,

A friend of mine is selling off part of his collection. Paul said it would
be fine if I posted his items here. You can contact Ken directly at:
KenKHumphreys_@_charter.net

Paul B

Paul, I am selling off most of my railroad stuff. I have a 2000 Erie Alco
Pa-1 diesel and a dummy B unit by Lionel. They have bell and whistle sound
and come with an 80-watt transformer. They are in pristine condition. I will
be asking $300 or best offer at the April Hickory train show. If you are
interested, let me know. Any reasonable offer is acceptable.

I also have:

1. An Erie Railroad coffee pot. Erie Diamond logo, 8 oz., Gorham
Silversmiths, #013300", circa 1920s. It catalogs at $120. No reasonable
offer refused for this or any of the other items..
2. Erie Railroad Magazine, March 1951, 100th Anniversary issue. Depicts
Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy on the cover. Stained from rust around
bottom staple. I paid $5 for it originally.
3. Erie Railroad lantern. "The Adams & Westlake Co. ADLAKE RELIABLE New York
Chicago Phila." on dome, patent dates to Apr. 1, 1913 around rim of lid, "E.
R. R. Co." in panel cast on 5-1/2" clear globe, internal wick riser, pot
removes through underside of bell bottom, minor denting and distortion along
bottom edge, single wire guard, removable bail, bail missing. Relatively
short lantern, appx. 8-1/2" H. Very rare. This lantern catalogs at $300.
4. Erie Lackawanna Railway Company System Map. 33" x 20", Printed in maroon
and grey on white, dated 4-74. Worth about $5 I think.
5. Erie Lackawanna Railroad Co. Common Stock certificate. 100 shares, issued
to Purcell & Co., April 25, 1962, cancelled October 21, 1964. Framed. Asking
$20.
6. Erie Lackawanna Railway Company payroll check stub. Stub 30141504,
4-5/16" x 3-1/2", August 1, 1972. Gross amount $131.46; net $95.05, Federal
tax, $18.71; railroad retirement tax, $13.08; state tax $4.62 (state not
identified). About $3