Re: (erielack) Luv2tzem9130

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, bob gillis wrote:

> You have  been hacked
>
> On 1/31/2012 6:53 PM, Bob Dobrowolski wrote:
> >
> > Hello, how are you?
> > http://no no no . no / no
>

> bob gillis

Bob,

I get all EL list mail, cc'ing me doesn't make it get to me any faster or
attract my notice in a useful way, it just adds a useless extra copy to my
email box. In this case it's 4 days after the fact and was already dealt with.

All: If you are going to quote someone's spammed URL, please obfuscate it to
reduce the possibility of someone clicking on it and ending up at the target
site, which could be a potential virus/worm/trojan/hijack/scam/fraud/nasty
whatever site. Quoting a spammed URL only serves to help the criminals who
hacked/infected/spammed/whatever.

I am so sick of the AOHell/Yahoo/Hotmail account hacks that keep sending this
garbage to us. I have to manually delete the digest files so they don't get
into it and Paul and I always end up getting bounce notices from email servers
that already recognize the URLs as spamvertizing.

If your subscribed list address is from one of those email providers, PLEASE
regularly change your password to something that isn't obvious or too simple
so that you don't unwittingly become a menace to the list!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services