Re: (erielack) EL Radio caboose

Hi Rich,

You did a beautiful job on this caboose, as always.  You have a real talent in this area; I cant paint smooth, mask clean, or decal straight to save my life!

I don't know how close dimensionally the Walthers' BW caboose is to the Athearn, but I did a search online and found the Athearn BW Caboose roofwalk part.  I'll send you the link off list.  I'll also send you the links for Cal-Scale and Tichy roofwalks, which may work for you with some cutting and splicing.

Regards,

Vinnie