(erielack) Re: Walnut Street station in Nutley (1936)

   Tommy that was fantasic information about the link I posted with the 1936 newsreel footage of the Erie train, great detective work on your part 76 years later! And Mac McMahon, glad you and others enjoyed it too. I came accross that web site when I was viewing some lost footage from the 1943 film "Memphis Belle" that had rare color movies of one of my Fathers USAAF WWII airbases in England (The director William Wyler shot at numerous locations). So you never know when EL content may pop up anywhere you look! LOL

Todd ~