From: Bill Sheppard
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:25 PM
To: jguthrie_@_pipeline.com ; erielack@lists.railfan.net
Subject: Re: (erielack) DL&W Interlocking - Winton Branch

Jim & List,

Went through the DL&W List of Officers, Agents, Stations,

Equipment, Facilities, Etc. as of June, 1925 and could not

find any reference to this particular interlocking plant,
much

less any telegraph call letters.

Back then, DL&W did have a small (8-lever),
trainmen-operated

interlocking plant where the NYO&W crossed the Keyser Valley

Branch. NYO&W operated and maintained a 12-lever
interlocking

plant where the NYO&W crossed the Diamond Branch in
Scranton.

Bill Sheppard