RE: (erielack) Taber's Lackawanna - Ron's Books

The Steamtown Museum Store (run by Eastern National) has the three volume Taber set.  Feel free to contact them at  (570) 340-5213.

The Park Library also has multiple copies.  The library is available to the general public by appointment (thru me) typically Monday thru Friday.  Park volunteers and employees may check out books from the library (. . . so if you ever want to volunteer, this is one perk).

Patrick McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS
570-340-5193

We need history, not to tell us what happened or to explain the past, but to make the past alive so that it can explain us and make a future possible.-Alan Bloom