From: "Dale and Ev" <gobills_@_ncweb.com>
To: CanModelTrains_@_yahoogroups.com, erielack@lists.railfan.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:08:49 AM
Subject: (erielack) Bachmann

Nothings been said here about the announcement in the Feb RMC that
Bachmann will be doing FA2's in CN and EL colours.  Given we've been
spoiled with the increased detail and accuracy of P1000/P2000/Rapido et
al, I'm not going to hold my breath.  The photo in the ad doesn't even
have a number in the number board.

- --
Dale Madison