Re: (erielack) New EL and Erie prototypes!!!!

Just a quick FYI, thought some of you would be interested in this. I wrote NS
CEO Wick Moorman back on the 17th asking that the DL&W freight scheme be
considered for a heritage unit and I just got a reply from him:

"As you might imagine, we're getting a lot of lobbying on behalf of various
paint schemes. I'll forward your request along, and we'll see if it makes the
cut."

It would appear that the schemes for this program are not yet written in
stone.

I was pretty surpised to get a personal response!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services