(erielack) N-Scale Keyser Valley Caboose

This is a very exciting project that I have been helping Bryan at Eastern
Seaboard Models with.  The model will be part of ESM's Sovereign Modeler
Series which features high end, low production number models.  The plan is to first produce the Keyser Valley caboose in several different paint schemes (DL&W, EL, Conrail... etc).  At this time, it looks like MicroTrains will be doing the paintwork and
hopefully Paul T. will have a hand in the artwork.  There will be plenty of
etched parts added to make this caboose correct for all phases of its
existence.  If all goes well, don't be surprised if you see a Dunmore
caboose and maybe some other very specific pieces of passenger or freight
equipment following.  If you N-scale guys got all hot and bothered over the Athearn
bay window caboose, this little critter will really get you going.  You can
check out Eastern Seaboard Models products on their webpage.

http://www.esmc.com/

I don't think this caboose is too far off in the distance.  I will give more
information as it becomes available.  N-Scale DL&W/EL modelers finally have
a manufacturer that is listening and more than willing to give us what we
want.

Scott Lupia