Re: (erielack) Electric Generating Stations

Bill
The plant above Martins Creek plant stopped getting coal many  years ago.
 When I ran the B&P bus trip, that started and  finished on Portland Power
Plant property in 2003,  the gentleman I was  working through said that they
were studying gas very seriously and he thought  they probably would be
going to go to gas in the near future.

As of last year there were still coal trains going there, but others have
told me that its just a matter of time, and some have said it's confirmed.

Bob Bahrs

In a message dated 2/27/2012 12:57:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,