(erielack) NS DL&W unit

OK, so if NS has decided to replace the EL unit with a DL&W unit, here's a
suggestion: Why not letter the unit LACKAWANNA on one side and ERIE
LACKAWANNA on the other? If they're doing the passenger scheme, it would be
equally valid for both....

Maybe we can have a letter writing campaign from EL fans expressing our
displeasure - it seemed to work for the Lackawanna guys!

Once again I'll reiterate: There are no accurately restored EL pieces in
operation today (the S1 running in Indiana, while nice, is incorrect - no EL
S1s ever got the GMY paint scheme), while there are some beautifully
restored DL&W F3s and probably another unit in the future.

EL fans - make a stand! Drop NS an E-mail saying you're happy to see the
Erie and DL&W represented, but somewhat disappointed that the EL is not -
and the EL is closer in representation to today's NS than either DL&W or
Erie was (remember, EL was running fast intermodal trains)