(LVRR) LV SW8 model survey

Life-Like has just announced that they will release an SW8 in their HO scale
Proto 2000 series, in April 2002. The initial list of road names does not
include Lehigh Valley. Ralph DeBlasi, co-chair of the ARHS Modeling
Committee, has asked me to survey interest in an LV version with dynamic
brakes. If it seems unlikely to you that Life-Like would offer a model of
such a limited prototype, remember that they have offered the BL2 . . .
twice!

Results of the survey will be forwarded to Life-Like for their
consideration.

THE SURVEY: Please fill in between the square brackets, and e-mail to
edschaller_@_lvrrmodeler.net.

How many LV SW8s with dynamic brakes would you purchase if they were offered
by Life-Like? [  ]

If Life-Like does not offer the SW8 with dynamic brakes, would you be
interested in resin aftermarket parts to convert the Life-Like SW8 or SW9 to
the LV dynamic brake version? [  ]

What price do you think would be reasonable for such a conversion kit? [  ]

How many would you purchase at that price? [  ]

Do you have any comments or suggestions about this project?  [  }

Your name:[  ]

E-mail Address:[  ]

Please respond to this survey OFF-LINE. Either use the REPLY function, or
copy and paste the survey section into your note. E-mail your responses to
edschaller_@_lvrrmodeler.net.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

This note is being sent to several e-groups related to the Lehigh Valley
Railroad. My apologies if you receive multiple copies.

Ed Schaller
Editor/Publisher
Lehigh Valley Railroad Modeler
http://www.lvrrmodeler.net