(rshsdepot) OPLIN Announcement: Ohio Sanborn Maps now online

My wife, public librarian, sugar mama (now that I am a stay-at-home dad),
and all around great woman, informs me that the Ohio Public Library
Information Network has just recently made available *online* the
digitized Sanborn Maps for the state of Ohio!  They are licensed for use
by Ohio Citizens, and available online now.  Just keep your library card
-From any Ohio public library handy, you'll need it to get in.

And she tells me that "2321 records include the word 'Depot'!".

- -Andy