From: "Paul S. Luchter" <luckyshow_@_mindspring.com>
To: "RSHSDepot" <rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 11:39 PM
Subject: (rshsdepot) Am I subscribed? Am I not?

Totally confused, so I sent to that address and got back a message to send
some gobbledygook (in exact fashion as written!!) to some address and I get
back this: no I don't get it back, it says it can't be sent...

It said I was unauthorized to send to this address or that I wasn't allowed
to...I thought I copied message but it wasn't...so what is the story? If I
can't get through to the verification address then what?