Re: (rshsdepot) Am I subscribed? Am I not?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Steven Delibert wrote:

>     No problems here with the list, but one question which your response
> reminds me to ask (always punish a volunteer!):  Is there a reasonably
> non-burdensome way to index the photo archive by subject or photo title?
> With the couple of dozen photos we have there now, the date-only system is
> certainly no hardship, but if the archive grows to any degree, it could get
> hard to find things.
>     Thanks
>     Steve Delibert

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility :)

I roll my own when it comes to this stuff so the biggest limitation is time.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network