(rshsdepot) Ferguson, MO Depot to Reopen...

The Ferguson, Missouri depot is slated to reopen this Saturday. After a
stormy decision as to what to do with the remodeled depot, it will now be an
ice cream parlor/city museum.
I do not know if it contains any rail artifacts at this time.
I believe this was a former Wabash depot, but some of you may have more info
on that.
They are supposed to have an NS unit in a ribbon-running ceremony, but I do
not know the time. My wife saw the spot on TV, but did not catch the time.

Butch G.