(rshsdepot) A strange Providence

What are the chances?

Our hobby is tracking down old RR lines and, of course depots.  I was at a
funeral for a college friend in the Flemington NJ area on Thursday (I have
been to the Black River & Western's facility in Flemington on many
occasions). On the way to Southern NJ after the funeral,  near the end of
Hunterdon County 523, I had a flat tire and immediately pulled onto the
property of a propane company to get some air.  Around the back of the the
building was an adorable woodframe passenger depot, ca. 1910,  used for
storage.  Been that way many times. Never noticed it before and am not sure
what station it even was.  It's just north of Flemington.

The friend who had just been buried used to take me around to look at RR
stuff.

I think God has a sense of humor.

Dean Carroll