(rshsdepot) C:\My Documents\RR\BeverlyRoad.jpg

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?rshsdepot-photo

BeverlyRoad.jpg (161071 bytes)

Brooklyn, Flatbush & Coney Island RR (1878), Brooklyn * Brighton Beach
Railway (from 1887)....I have a date of 1899 when it went "rapid
transit" and electrified, but 1900 when it merged into the Brooklyn
Union RR (BRT) and connected to the Fulton Avenue El into downtown
Brooklyn and Park Row. [connected to LIRR into Flatbush Ave, Depot
1878-1884; rebuilt as 4 track cut 1905]

C:\My Documents\RR\BeverlyRoad.jpg