Re: (rshsdepot) Phillipsburg, NJ

Actually, the ex-CNJ is NOT intact all the way from High Bridge to Phillipsburg. Track has been removed from just west of Bloomsbury, NJ to Greens Bridge (about 3.5 miles). Connections exist with the former-LV at both points, and were installed just in case NJ Transit ever wanted to put the passenger trains back. From Greens Bridge west to Easton, the Valley is gone, and NS freights use the old CNJ mainline through P'burg.