Re: (rshsdepot) Raleigh, NC

I somehow missed this in my paper (already recycled), but they have
to be talking about the *freight* station across the tracks from the
1940's Southern Passenger depot now used by Amtrak.  The age sounds
right. The nearby Union passenger station dates from the 1890s and is
already restored and being used for offices.  --Mark Thomas

- --On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 3:06 PM -0500