(rshsdepot) New Domain for the D.L.& W. Website

Today is May 5, 2003.  Traditionally, this is the day that ground was
broken (probably at Waterloo) for the Sussex Railroad.  (I say
traditionally because I have but one source for the date.)

It is therefore fitting that on this day I announce that the Sussex
Branch Memorial web site has a new domain name: DLW-SussexBranch.com

Please note:  The old address will work for a while, but please update
any links you have to
the old address as soon as you can.  I'll  be contacting those of you
who I know are linked to the old address with a reminder.

Please Also Note: the email address for 'SussexBranchMemorial.com' no
longer work.  I would suggest you switch to my root address
<rutan3_@_nac.net> for correspondence directed solely to me.  I will be
re-uploading the entire site over the next week or so to reestablish
correct email links for the webmaster (which is me anyway)

Dave Rutan
The Sussex Branch Guy
- --
The First Railroad in Sussex County New Jersey
http://DLW-SussexBranch.com
Monomania can be a good thing