(rshsdepot) Hopewell Depot Work

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?rshsdepot-10-05-03

New_Sill.jpg (image/jpeg, 40259 bytes)
Old_Beams.jpg (image/jpeg, 21744 bytes)
Fitting.jpg (image/jpeg, 40116 bytes)
Jacking.jpg (image/jpeg, 36139 bytes)

Here are a couple photos from the work on Saturday 4 October.  We bolted
large beams to the wall and jacked it up.  After we removed the old sills we
put in new ones and lowered it down.  Now the East wall has new sill beams.
Bernie Rudberg