Re: (rshsdepot) Maywood, NJ

In a message dated 10/10/2003 7:23:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brwagenblast_@_comcast.net writes:

> More than 100 years ago, passengers waited for Hoboken-bound trains in the
> small Victorian-style train station in Maywood

       Um, since when did trains on the Susquehanna Railroad go to Hoboken!
As far as I can determine, they always went to Jersey City!  And when the
Erie's Jersey City Terminal was closed down, they terminated in Susquehanna
Transfer because there was no practical way for them to get to Hoboken.

                Daniel Chazin
                Teaneck, NJ