Re: (rshsdepot) Re: LV Buffalo depot

In a message dated 12/24/2004 8:59:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
LNER4472_@_bcpl.net writes:

There's  a photo of this nondescript building  at
http://ny.existingstations.com/

    Having seen the photo, it is hard for me to lament  the destruction of
this station.  Yes, it had some minor historical  significance, but the building
itself is certainly not worthy of  preservation.  There are many other
historical treasures that have been  destroyed, and it is these that, I think, we
should be concerned about.

            Daniel  Chazin
            Teaneck, NJ