- ----- Original Message -----
From: "James Munn" <jimikie6187_@_msn.com>
To: <rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:34 PM
> A member of the Standish Historical Society said today that they are
sponsoring an event this Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM and
again from 5:00 PM until 6:30 PM at the old Standish depot located at 107 N.
Main St, Standish, MI. They will have an old locomotive with a car come into
town, and an open house with displays of old luggage, etc inside the depot.
> They are in the process of renovating the old depot originally build of
cut stone in the 1880s. See attached pictures. I took 18 total inside and
out.