From: "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>
To: <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: (erielack) December picture

> Hi Listers,
>
> Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving weekend! I have been down and out
with a cold (as have my wife and daughter, aren't family events where
everyone is sick FUN? :), but I'm a bit better today, so I can finally get
around to posting...

> The December EL calendar photo is a (BRRR!) cold winter shot - whose
caption is partially wrong. Not sure if that is train 2 in this picture
(though it could very well be), but the 739-series diner isn't even visible
here.

> Of note are several things: Baggage carts galore, the neat platform
canopy, and an 8400-series former DL&W F3 at the right on one of the
station's stub tracks. Was there still passenger service on the S&U branches
as of this date? (1963)