Re: (erielack) December picture

In a message dated 11/30/2004 10:11:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paultup_@_lucent.com writes:

Ah, yes,  forgot to mention the location. The shot IS at Binghamton, taken
from the east  end of the platform canopy looking in the direction of the
station (none of  which is visible because of a whiteout-of-a-snowstorm going  on).

Paul

How do we know that? Nothing is visible, so it could be in either direction
couldn't it?

Aside from Rich Taylor who I have BCC on this, helping us out, it's tough  to
say.

Bob