Re:(erielack) ELHS: The Younger Viewpoint

Thank you, Shawn.

Now, ELHS, the ball is in your court.

It's time to put up or shut up!

You have input from an articulate, educated younger MEMBER telling you what you need to do to survive.

NOW, DO IT!

I made a concrete offer. It was shot down.  So the vote remains 1100 to 0 for no change -- yet Shawn says, "Change!"

At 72 years, and as a semi-founding member, I say, "Change!"

Now it's up to you, ELHS.

Randy Brown, ELHS#16 and proud of it -- but despairing.
Fellow ELHS members,
   As a younger member of ELHS (I'm 23) Let me share with you a few of my  insights about the ELHS.

First, If ELHS is serious about attracting younger members, the bickering  needs to stop.