(erielack) Re: Gash in the fuel tank...

Paul,

Does this mean we have to gash the tank on our new Athearn model?

I didn't know what you were talking about until I adjusted the
brightness and contrast on the picture.  That's quite the patch.  Was
this common practice in repairs for gashes like this?  Seems like it
would be regulation to have to replace tank.  Now that I think about it,
this WOULD be easy to model.

Marty Larson
ELHS #3033

>>EL diesel aficionados,

>> 	Anyone know when 2566 received a big gash in its fuel tank (see
>> attached photos with a patch panel on the fuel tank), or what caused
it?