Re: (erielack) Well, Well, Well!

Ben,

I will certainly post this as you wish to the Elections Forum. It's a
shame people are so reluctant to participate actively and instead
leaving any discussion or debate to this list. I am especially
disappointed since several of the Board members joined the forum, yet
have as here, remained mute. So much for espousing the Board is so open
and approachable...when it suits them I suppose. Oh, but wait...they are
too busy.

I feel you adequately summed up my feelings after reading this, I have
let Mr. Larrabee know in no uncertain terms how I felt about it. On one
level, it was a very personal disappointment. I don't know if it was
stupidity, arrogance or both, but it is an embarrassment to all ELHS
subscribers.

I will follow your excellent suggestion, one more year and if nothing
changes, I will exercise the only vote I have. Some people who just want
to believe that all is well with the ELHS will applaud this I am sure,
that is for them to sort out. I was raised to speak up when I witness
something wrong, I value that teaching greatly and am not sorry for my
participation in trying to bring democracy and progress to the ELHS.
There comes a point though when others have to take a stand and not
stand idly by. The time is now for every "member" of the ELHS has to
make a choice for themselves. I've made mine.

You might find it strange, but even though we disagree, I appreciate
members that have express their support for leaving things as they are.
At least they were willing to take a public position. For that they have
my respect.

Regards,

Will Shultz