(erielack) George Miller, Lackawanna Chef 1925-1960?

This was posted to the railfan.net web forum today.

http://forums.railfan.net/?board=concourse;action=display;num=1102557456

If anyone would like to see the article in the magazine, I have it online at
http://el.railfan.net/eriemag/LACK_May1954.pdf and it is on page 7.

If anyone responds, please CC lallicks_@_yahoo.com

Henry

All:

My name is Leslie and I am he granddaughter of  Mr. George Miller who was a
Chef on the Lackawanna railroad from 1925 until about 1960.  He was highlighed
in the May, 1954 of "The Lackawanna" magazine in the "Close Up" section.

I am appealing to see if anyone remembers George Miller and if they have any
pictures, letters, or memories of my granddad that they'd be willing to share
with me.

MY email adress is: lallicks_@_yahoo.com  PLease feel free to either email me or
respond via this message board.

Respectfully,