Re:RE: (erielack) Well, Well, Well!

Actually, Paul, I think that a lot of people are NOT empassioned about the topic -- only a VERY few.  We have two intransigent positions and neither will budge.  Everyone who would speak has spoken; the ensuing silence -- and the membership numbers -- say it all.

As Garrison Keillor says, "Summus cum summus" -- "we are what we are!"  The future will happen.  All we can do is let it.

I forsee a constant parade of ever higher "membership" ID numbers, with a steady level of membership, as new people give us a try, old ones drop out, and the stalwarts hang in.

Randy Brown
Wow, I'm gone for 6 hours and all heck breaks loose!

Let's tone down the personal stuff, folks. I know that a lot of people are quite empassioned about this topic, but let's not let it get out of hand! We are civilized here! (or so I hope! :)