Re: (erielack) Well, Well, Well!

Paul,
Actually this whole thing conforms pretty much to my internet list theory. It
goes something like this, and is generally true of any list/any subject.
Someone asks question, e.g.why do we not have an elected board? Within a couple of
days maybe 25 or more people have chimed in with comments/questions. In
another several days the discussion on the subject has evolved into two relatively
opposite positions and then the eight remaining people participating shoot
(message) back and forth, with neither side listening to the other. Same eight
people. After another period it all dies off. No one has changed, or had their
opinions or idea changed. Nothing happens. Then, in a few weeks or months, some
fool gets on the list and says, hey, I just came back from Timbuctou and was
looking over mhy old,old messages and saw the discussion about (fill in
blank). And you know what happens!
Jim