Re: (erielack) The why and wherefore of this list....

JUST TRY AND LEAVE THIS GROUP YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THEM THE UNSCRIBE DOES NOT WORK
I'm still receiving this BS

On 12/11/2004 3:05:24 PM, Rich Stabell (elack3632_@_stny.rr.com) wrote:
> Enough is enough, if you want to continue this discussion, go to Yahoo
> Groups and start an email group there. I for one is about a couple of
> messages short of leaving this list. This is the first list I joined when
> my
> family became internet enabled. Saw 3 of those 33000 series hoppers in
> Binghamton last weekend, I will try to find the numbers to post.
> Rich S.

- ---
Virus Database (VPS): 0450-1, 12/09/2004
Tested on: 12/11/2004 7:19:01 PM

- ---
Virus Database (VPS): 0450-1, 12/09/2004
Tested on: 12/11/2004 7:19:04 PM