(erielack) FW: EL List and ELHS

Since there have been complaints about ELHS items on this list, and there
seems to be an even split of people who want to leave it on here and those
who don't, here's a suggestion from a lister that has quite a bit of merit:

 " Since the ELHS does not have its own list, there is no forum on the ELHS
site, and the officers don't want to address anything on the forum that is
set up - and there are people making threats about leaving the list because
of all the ELHS related postings, might I make a suggestion that people put
[ELHS] in the subject of any ELHS related posting, then the  people who
don't want to read it can either filter it to a kill file or easily delete
it without reading it?  I think a place is needed to keep the discussion out
in the open and your list is about the only place that it can happen for the
time being.  Creating a new ELHS list serves no purpose as far as I am
concerned. "

Does anyone have objections to this? Will that appease all parties?

    - Paul

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.