Re: (erielack) FW: EL List and ELHS

Why not move all the EL railroad talk to the established Erie Lackawanna
lists on the YahooGroups! service and leave this list for ELHS matters?

The most active group is ErieLackawannaRR with around 100 emails a month and
150 members.

operations and other aspects of the Erie Lackawanna and both of its
predecessors. Files to be included will consist of motive power information,
operations documents, and operations will be divided into freight, through
passenger and commuter service. Also to be covered are stations, track
layouts, signal, interlocking and other operating rules.

There are some smaller groups related to the EL as well:

and enjoy the Railroad of Erie Lackawanna, along with Others, Penn Central,
Reading, and others that
were in their height in the 70's. Photo's, info, and just talk. other
Railroads also welcome, into CR.

or

discussion of the EL, the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western RailRoad, and the
Erie Railroad.

or

to provide information about modeling Erie Lackawanna equipment in HO scale.
It was created to help modelers, mostly me, create accurate models of the
Erie Lackawanna.

Jon