RE: (erielack) ERIE Covered Hoppers

Those first cars were smaller than most later covered hoppers.  There was a good
article on scratchbuilding them in a Model Railroader some years ago, I don't
recall just when.  I would be easy to find with the on-line index at
ModelRailroader.com (I think that's where it is).  It was about doing an O-scale
model, but as we all know, prototype dimensions don't change.  There were
drawings, quite good ones IIRC.

SGL