Re: (erielack) ERIE Covered Hoppers

Schuyler,

If you recall, this is the same article that Gene Deimling's nice,
scratch built O Scale model (an image of which is on the ELHS web site)
was based on. For those that haven't seen it and are interested, I urge
you to check it out. Gene says it's his earliest "attempt" at scratch
building, but most people would be thrilled to do such a fine job.

Will