Re: (erielack) Marion Div. post-4/1/76

Gents

I had a good friend who hired on with Conrail ca 1990 or thereabouts from
the NYLE.  He was in the "Renovo Pool" and tried a number of times to get
on a train on the Tier working from Olean to Jamestown.  He told me that
the locals were all held by "Erie Guys" and said that there was some kind
of protection in the agreement that only allowed old timer EL guys to work
that job.  Any truth to this?

Regards

Will