(erielack) Re: [ELHS] How serious is the membership about making changes

Chris,

This has been my point all along. As Franklin Roosevelt said: "Let me
assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear
itself...". No one is going to get booted off the Board if there is a
change to an elected Board, but it would allow new, additional,
talented, motivated people that have time...to serve an ELHS with real
members, not magazine subscribers. Those that wish to remain in the
latter category can do so by simply not voting.

Regards,

Will Shultz