RE: (erielack) RE: Tools for calculating yard sizes

Todd Hollritt asked:

>   Are you planning on including any part of the Newark,

Probably not.

> Orange

At least some of it, I hope.

> and Caldwell Branches?

Already out of service by my modeling period, sadly.

>How bout the former NY&GL North
> of Mountian View with the Totowa Spur?

I'll include a little of the NY&GL (maybe an industry or two in Wayne)

> The Totowa Spur could
> make for quite a switching operation in itself! And an
> incredible sorce for traffic and a dedicated Roustabout, not
> to mention a handy Pusher now and then!

This is a definite! It could keep an operator busy the entire session, really!