(erielack) Some contemporary winter scenes along the DL&W, Happy Holidays ev eryone.

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-17-04

P1010057.jpg (image/jpeg, 423518 bytes)
P1010062.jpg (image/jpeg, 418205 bytes)
P1010064.jpg (image/jpeg, 411470 bytes)
P1010082.jpg (image/jpeg, 426050 bytes)
P1010099.jpg (image/jpeg, 436537 bytes)
P1010118.jpg (image/jpeg, 432272 bytes)

I was looking over a folder of photos I had taken last winter in the East
Stroudsburg / Portland and Pocono areas. There's a photo of the old road
trestle over the Delaware River, one of the Slateford viaduct on the cutoff,
some scenes of the East Stroudsburg Tower, DL's Portland Turn approaching
one the DL&W's multi track signal bridge near Gravel Place, and Gouldsboro
station.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Brian

 <<P1010057.JPG>>  <<P1010062.JPG>>  <<P1010064.JPG>>  <<P1010082.JPG>>
<<P1010099.JPG>>  <<P1010118.JPG>>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin_@_toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.