Re: (erielack) AOL spam filters rejecting erielack list mail

Dear Henry:
It appears that only some of the list mail is bounced for my AOL box, and it
depends on the original sender name, as far as I can tell.
I have a box I clicked that collects all "suspected Spam" before deleting,
and I find that just a few are EL list, and have only been from a few senders.

I also have written AOL--I have been with them long enough--and they say that
the reason can be either the specific name or the ISP can be the reason for
the spam filter catch. If the ISP has had Spam reports, then all emails from
that provider are screened (I have the same problem at work screening all AOL,
HOTMAIL, and MSN email which is frustrating for a government entity.  Yes, that
means I cannot send email from home to myself at work.)

 Having said that, the next thing they say is that there is nothing more they
can do unless I upgrade.

Howard Haines