Re: (erielack) Fw: : Pretty Xmas Card

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, david heckman wrote:

> Members I now this is not ELHS material but it was sent to me and i wanted to share it with all of you  Jerry H.3294

Email attachments, even ones which may appear in your mailer as plain text,
will not always come through when sent to the list. Sometimes you have to copy
and paste them for them to come through.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services