(erielack) Re: That SDP45

> FH replies:
>
>  From what I recall, Ed did purchase many of those units, but apparently
> either sold them off or traded them for some GEs. Last I knew most, if
> not all, the F45s were cut-up at LTE save for the 6652 (FP45) but any
> info on the 3656/6634 is sorely wanting.
>
> Fred

The WC units purchased by RailWorld included:

    SDP45 -  6634
    F45 -  6650, 6651, 6653, 6656
    SD45 -  6609, 6613, 6623, 6627, 6629, 6640

According to sightings reports from Frank V., NONE of the above numbers have ever been spotted as
arriving, leaving, being in inventory, or being parted out/cut up at LTE.

The only WC cowls ever reported as being on LTE property were those numbers missing from the
RailWorld-owned list.

As for the GE's now roaming the MM&A, if we assume that GE Capital has some financial involvement
in backing Ed's new company, its not uncommon for GE to 'bundle' power with their financial backing.
It has happeneed before, with GE's financial involvement in the CC&P.  Thats why the MGA GP38s,
which were traded to GE on the B23-S7s, ended up on the CC&P.

Even if there is a GE financial tie-in to the MM&A, it doesn't necessarily imply any "trade" of
equipment and subsequent scrapping of the power RailWorld acquired from WC.