RE: (erielack) More on the Southern Tier lease...

It probably SEEMED like 60 miles to me, because the distance in my memory is
stretched by the fact that on our family vacations to Lake George from
Binghamton, late 50s-early 60s, somewhere between Albany and Saratoga Springs
was where "Are we there yet?" questions started from my sister and me.  It
seemed to take FOREVER to get from Albany (which was "almost there") to Saratoga
Springs and the awful tasting water we always stopped to sample, and then to
Lake George, well . . .

SGL