RE: (erielack) 2 Modeling Questions

Andy,

> Hi, I finally found the Krylon brand at the store.
> A few questions, do these colors match Rivarossi,  Walthers,
> or neither?

Good question!

> Also, when painting, what order do the colors get applied?
> Paint yellow, mask that then dark green and then carefully
> mask for the light
> green to leave yellow stripes?

When painting multiple layers, as a rule of thumb, the lightest color goes on first. In this case, the light green goes on first. Mask that off and then spray the dark green. I would stick with decal stripes for the yellow (unless you REALLY want to go crazy masking a 1" HO scale yellow stripe! :)