Re: (erielack) grammar and spelling pet peeves

In a message dated 1/1/2006 11:45:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joebraun_@_optonline.net writes:

Since  this is not a list for English lit or creative writing majors, I would
hope  that threads re grammar and spelling rules do not intimidate anyone
from  sharing valuable thoughts.  For me, the high valence of this  list
centers on its many doors to bits of history and experience that my  tiny
little world would never touch.  Correct English is my litmus  test reviewing
a journal article but  not here where our common bond  is built on the three
railroads towards which we all have such an affinity  and affection

Joe or who every you are,( NO NAME AGAIN ) I would concur with  you 100%.
Not everyone has the time to proof read everything they send out,  especially
short
bits of info, or one paragraph emails that are just adding  or  correcting
something simple.
This is NOT a school for grammer, but a RR information sharing list.  Nothing
more!
Bob Bahrs